Nothing can beat New York City during the holidays. Locals and tourists flock to the city because there is so much to see and do. From the Rockefeller Christmas tree to the elaborate window displays on Fifth Avenue, the possibilities are endless. The only downside to all the festivities is the limited street parking. The influx of people makes parking more difficult than it already is.
Parking Garage NYC
Finding street parking in NYC is difficult; during the holiday season, it’s almost impossible. To avoid the stress and hassle, it might be a good idea to use the best parking garage NYC offers. Parking in one of our lots ensures your car is legally and safely secured. You do not have to spend time driving around looking for a spot, allowing you more time to enjoy the activities.
What are the most popular holiday activities in the city?
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular – This quintessential holiday show runs from November 18th to January 2nd.
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree – This larger-than-life tree is lit from 6 am to midnight, starting with the lighting ceremony on November 30th.
- Union Square Holiday Market – Visit over 150 vendors to find unique gifts for everyone on your list. This market runs from November 17th to December 24th.
- Bryant Park Winter Village – From ice skating to holiday shopping, Bryant Park’s Winter Village has it all. Check out everything the village offers from October 28th to January 2nd.
- New York City Ballet “The Nutcracker” – Performances for this classic holiday show begin on November 23rd and run until December 31st.